Thursday 12 December 2019

I’m still here

I am still busy crafting but don’t have anything I can share with you at the moment. I haven’t had much time for cardmaking but have been busy sewing whilst watching TV in the evenings. I had a sudden order for a glasses case so that has been made. I am busy cross stitching something to make into my last Christmas card. I had a lovely afternoon in the craftroom making a commissioned card and Graham’s card. I will be sharing those next week.

Lots of odds and ends to do today and of course we will be voting. I am sure I will be checking my phone during the night when I wake up to see any results. 

7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

It's such a busy time for everyone Marianne, but great that you are being commissioned for your beautiful work. Will look forward to seeing your latest creations. I've only got Alistair's card to make, thankfully. Alistair's brother died on Tuesday so we are a bit up in the air, Christmas preparations taking a back seat just now, you have a good day and see you back here when you can, Kate x x

Viv said...

Nice to do something else you enjoy Marianne!
We're off to Hopton again Sunday (Champions week!!) so it will be a bit hectic when we get home as even though there will be only be 3 of us Christmas Day, I haven't even got out the Christmas Decs yet never mind put them up and the cupboard is bare!
Just the hairdressers for me today and maybe a little bit of inkyness later! x

Christine Dol said...

It is such a busy time of year but a fun time for card makers that is for sure. I look forward to seeing what you have created!

Linda Simpson said...

I have been spending the days in bed trying to get rid of this cold.
Take Care
Linda x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, Love the recent makes you have shared. Looking forward to seeing your makes next week. My first job this am was voting!! Think I will be checking my phone in the night too. (Although its not as scary for us all as it once was, My Mum was an MPs agent for 26 years so General Elections were always extra stressful cause it was Mums job on the line!) xx Love Hazel xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Busy days also for me!

Carol S. said...

Whoops!! Thanks for saying you were making a card for Graham!! I have forgotten to make one for Rick, so will get that done tonight!! Our tree will go up on Saturday. Thank you for my gorgeous card, with one of my favourite LOTV snowman on. Love it. Hugs, Carol S.xx