Wednesday 4 December 2019

Birdhouses


I have been working on several things I can't share yet but this is a quick card I made using lovely Mintay papes. All the main elements are from the paper pack, I simply added a wooden bird from Hobbycraft and some roses from Wild Orchid.

Graham kindly shared his cold with me so yesterday I was feeling rather poorly. Hopefully it won;t linger. There have been some horrible viruses but this seems to be just a common cold. Graham went to line dancing and Tesco on his own yesterday as I thought I should spend the day indoors. I wouldn't have had the energy for line dancing. 

15 comments:

meg said...

beautiful card, the image and colours remind me that Spring is on it's way

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Marianne....hope you feel better soon

Anne

Christine Dol said...

Beautiful card Marianne!
I hope you are feeling better really soon! Your package should have arrived and hopefully that makes you feel much better when you see it!!!!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, lovely papers.
I hope you feel better soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful floral card, love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Very pretty card Marianne, stay warm and feel bettter soon..

luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marianne, beautifully designed and embellished.
Hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself Kate x x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card, lovely colours. Hope your better soon.
Faith x

Sarah said...

I hope you soon feel better. This is a gorgeous card Marianne x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet card, love the papers!

Carol S. said...

Sorry to hear you are a bit poorly. Hopefully you will be over it by Christmas. A very pretty card and love the soft colours.
I am off to Hobbycraft tomorrow morning with a friend. Loving the freedom now Craft Fairs have finished. Get well soon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and love the papers

Sandra H said...

Hope your feeling better soon Marianne your card is so lovely x

Fikreta said...

so beautiful!