Friday 27 December 2019

Fairy and flowers



I can now share this with you as it was one of my Mum's Christmas presents. The light reflected on the glass no matter how I tried taking the picture. I used a Go Create frilly  #10 large die to cute the mount. The frame is from Hobbycraft.


I really enjoyed sewing her and kept very much to the colours of the pattern just changing the rose from red to purple to fit in better with my Mum's colour scheme.

You will find lots of fairy patterns to sew on the LOTV website. This one is actually July fairy as the August fairy (Mum's Birthday was a fairy in a swimming costume which wasn't really appropriate).

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, I am sure she loved this present.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Dol said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marianne! I bet she loved it to bits!

Kath said...

A beautiful picture and a lovely present for your mum too.
Kath x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Marianne, your Mum must have loved it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Absolutely amazing gift for your Mum!Fab cross stitching and framed so well!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous cross stitch it looks amazing in a frame. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Liz said...

What a beautiful present for your Mum. I'm sure she was thrilled to receive it. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty fairy and such a great idea for your Mums gift, Hazel xx

Fikreta said...

so cute!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous post and gift for your dear mum. Happy new year.xx