Monday 23 December 2019

Three snowmen


I volunteered to make a card for our line dancing class to give to the teacher and as she recently bought one of my PB Snowy cards I decided to use this cute PB stamp which I haven't used this year so far. I coloured them with Copics adding some glittery lines with glitter pens. I used some old LOTV papers, Sizzix snowflakes, Woodware holly punch, X Cut ivy punch, some berries and glittery poinsettias from Hobbycraft.  I used a Wink of Stella white glitter pen on the holly leaves. She loved the card, as did the class.

So last shop this morning for some fresh food and then some housework tomorrow.

13 comments:

Isobel said...

Beautiful card. Haven’t commented in such a while (must do better) . Thank you for all your beautiful cards . Wishing you both a very merry Xmas and a happy and prosperous new year xx

meg said...

love this PB stamp a beautiful card

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love these snowmen. All shopping done now here, just a bit of housework tomorrow and all done. Happy Christmas.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Dol said...

It's perfect Marianne! Have a wonderful Christmas. I am so sorry your parcel never arrived.....I may have to put another parcel together along with a card!
Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy! Here's to lots of crafty goodness in 2020!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh these wee guys are adorable!! What a super card, Hazelxx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a gorgeous card Marianne, lovely colouring of that wonderful image, and I just love the papers and embellishments. No wonder your teacher loved it.
Wishing both you and Graham a Wonderful Festive Season, Kate x

Sarah said...

A wonderful card, super cute image and lovely finishing touches x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!
🎅🎄 Happy Holidays! ⛄❄

Carol S. said...

Love the image and all the embellishments. A lovely card. Like you, shopping today and housework tomorrow. Have a wonderful Christmas Marianne and a great New Year. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable image and lovely design!
Happy Holidays to you and family!

Sandra H said...

Great card and image Marianne x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I love that you do line dancing! Such a gorgeous card hun, I bet it's a real hit. Hugs, Wends xoxo