Friday 18 November 2011

On my way home

I'm sure many of you will have realised by now that I have been away on holiday. If you are reading this on Friday 18th November then I will be back on British soil after (I hope) a lovely holiday in Florida. I hope you have enjoyed my daily posts that I spent ages scheduling before I went away. What a good job I had lots of Crafter's Companion sample cards which I hadn't shared before. My card today is the lovely Lottie, Humphrey's sister. This is such a sweet stamp, which I coloured with Spectrum Noirs. I used Core'dinatins which I embossed with Swiss Dots and then sanded. I added some Sizzix die cut swirly corners. The card shape was made with a Grand Nestie.

I hope that Mr Blogger has been good by publishing all my scheduled posts. I have another scheduled tomorrow for my Totally Gorjuss DT card.

I am going to be busy sorting out all that lovely washing and ironing, surely the worst part of any holiday, before heading off to Darlington on Wednesday for Crafter's Companion Craftaganza. I'm really looking forward to the 3 day workshops and meeting up with some of the DT and other CC crafters. As you can see it is going to take me a while to catch up with all your lovely blogs so please bear with me.

13 comments:

mags said...

Lovely card as always Marianne. Hope you had a good holiday.
Mags
x

pinky said...

Thought you must have been away Marianne, lucky girl. Your card today is just too sweet;) Enjoy the washing lol.

Claire said...

Lovely card, cute image. Hope you have had a fabulous holiday. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Stunningly beautiful:) Sandra H

LaJanette said...

Oh what a super cute image! I am loving these elephants. I really hope that you are having an awesome break and arrive home safely:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Maria said...

Lovely card and a super cute image!
Hugs,

Maria

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the image is so cute and i love your swirls :D

xx coops xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne a gorgeous Christmas card and beautiful colouring!
It was lovely to speak to you today!
Hugs Lynsey x

Vicky said...

Ooh Marianne this is so pretty hun...and I'm loving the colours too sweetie...

hope you had a lovely holiday...you lucky thing...

and have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

dolcreations said...

Hey Marianne...hope you had a wonderful trip! I know we will be seeing some awesome photos which you will turn into wonderful layouts! I love your card today.

Devlin said...

Sweet! Love those swirls.

Loz said...

I'm playing catchup on your scheduled posts at the moment, I love the shaped card and the gorgeous little Humphrey! xx

Knerten said...

What a darling image, Marianne :-) Love the blue colours, with the swirls and the shape of this card too.