Friday 25 November 2011

Nativity

This week should have been my challenge at Winter Wonderland but as I am  having fun at Craftaganza I swapped places with the lovely Squirrel who has taken over hosting our challenge this week of Nativity. I chose this cute LOTV image which I coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I used a Sakura gold star pen on her wings as a change from glitter. I used my MS star border punch, Woodware star punch and a star gem. The sentiment is Crafty Bitz I think. I'm looking forward to seeing all your Nativity cards this week.

13 comments:

Hlora said...

Love the blue a lot! This card is so gentle!

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow what a sweet card. I adore your sentiment and the soft blues ! So gorgeous ! Kitty ;0)

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great card ! lovely !
greetings, martina
x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Marianne, don't you just adore this image and the soft blues make it so special with the added glitter
Hugs Kate xx

mags said...

Super card Marianne. Great image and lovely colours.
Mags
x

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Beautiful card fab image and beautiful colours too:) Sandra H

Claire said...

Beautiful card Marianne - love the colour. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Marianne and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Crafting Aberrigines said...

love love love love love love ,....
the image
the ribbon
the color
the star
the paper
everything :)

hugs
Kalindi

coops said...

so stunning marianne.the image is adorable and i love your gorgeous colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A truly pretty and adorable card! Such a charming image and coloured soooo beatifully, a smashing card!

Linda said...

Hi Marianne I just love this image and the beautiful colours you have chosen and that star border love Linda

Janice said...

A lovely image & a beautiful card, Jx