Wednesday 30 November 2011

Let's cuddle up

This is my second post this morning. Please scroll down for a review of my new Daylight Lamp.

I'm still working on getting my Christmas cards finished. Checking out some of your blogs it's good to know that I am not alone in this. I've used a free Fizzy Moon stamp which was given away as a Sainsbury's special extra gift with Quick Cards a little while ago. I've used some free papers as I wanted to use the bunting which I cut out of one of the papers. The card is Kraft and the green and red are Core'dinations. I used the MS holly corner and border punches, The image is edged with DI Forest Moss and coloured with Promarkers. Lots of glitter for the bobbles and snows. Punched Woodware holly leaves and a poinsettia and a Craftwork Cards sentiment to finish.
Challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles Bundle up for Winter
My Mum's Craft Shop Keeping warm
2 Sisters Holiday
Allsorts Pennants or bunting

22 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Marianne. This is so beautiful. Cute image and gorgeous rich colours of papers. So sweet. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Stunningly beautiful card, the image is adorable, love the papers and the bunting, the shape you have used for your image is fab aswell
Lindsay xx

mags said...

Hi Marianne. Stunning card again. Such a cut image and lovely colours used.
Mags
x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cutie.. love the traditional colours and the bunting
Lisa x

Lynsey said...

This is such a sweet card Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey x

Vicky said...

So cute Marianne....!

big hugs Vicky xx

Debbie said...

What a cutie stamp.Lovely card. No you're not alone, I have plenty of family and friends cards to do - just need to get cracking. Hope you've got over your busy productive weekend.Great jewellery by the way and enjoyed your lamp review.Love Debbie x

Wishcraft said...

Aww I've not seen this image before - so cute! Gorgeous card Marianne :o) Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Just so beautiful as always:) Sandra H

Berry said...

This is lovey Marianne! Thanks for playing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. I love the very sweet image and fab bunting detail. You are not alone hun, working my way through my list too. :o)

Donna x

Mina said...

wow Marianne now how amazing that everything on your card was a freebie, it makes it even more special...gorgeous Christmas card
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

Aww how sweet is that image haven't seen it before.... Beautiful card,love the colours and papers...Hope your well....
Mandy x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

A super card Marianne, beautiful rich reds.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the colours are fantastic and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww such a sweet image and love the colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge this week.
Diane xx

Kerryn said...

another lovely card Marianne. I love that image and the bunting is lovely!

Mummylade said...

I love the details on this card! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Shelby said...

Fantastic card. Love these bold colors and the bunting is a perfect touch. Your coloring is just spot on. Thanks for joining us at MMCS for our keep warm challenge.

Shelby

Miss Sue said...

I love the image and design of the card! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles.

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!