Sunday 27 November 2011

Fairy Sparkle

This week at Totally Gorjuss we have a lovely new sponsor. Yes it is the very talented Sylvia Zet from Wee Stamps. I love these stamps and the DT were so lucky to be given an image to use. Mine is Winter Fairy and she was a joy to colour. I used Promarkers and Flexmarkers and added a touch of Sakura Gold Star pen and lots of glitter.

I haven't made an easel card for ages. I used a Kraft card blank and Marianne Merry Little Christmas papers, lace, gold holly leaves from stash and Marianne die cut poinsettias with pearls. If you would like to win some of Sylvia's gorgeous digis then come and play.

You may have noticed I haven't been around again. As you read this I will be back from a 3 day crafting workshop run by Crafter's Companion in Darlington. I'll be back to normal blogging again as soon as I have recovered from my 2 trips. I hope you have entered my candy. Please see my candy page.

13 comments:

mags said...

Lovely card Marianne. Beautiful colouring in and love the papers you have used. All goes together beautifully.
Mags
x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Marianne, she is a gorgeous image isn't she and love your little holly leaves and the beautiful lace
Hugs Kate xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Beautiful creation Marianne. These Wee stamps are fab. Love your added sparkle.

It was fabulous to meet you at Craftaganza and Graeme too :) I'm so glad we finally got to meet to be back on the team too :)

Ali x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty design, love those poinsettia's
Lindsay xx

Catherine said...

Lovely card Marianne, and a really cute image.#

Catherine x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty .. love the punched borders and poinsettias
Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.your colours and design are stunning and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the Wee stamps, and I think this is my fave! What fabulous papers and colouring!

love, MagsB x

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful, adorable card Marianne.
luv
Debby

Mau xx said...

Beautiful card Marianne, your colouring is wonderful and love the image, its so sweet xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Simply gorgeous Marianne - your colouring is fab and I love the glitter accents on the girl's coat and snow. Helen :o)

Sue said...

Beautiful card Marianne,love the image and colours.
Sue x

Julie said...

Lovely card and colour scheme! x