Wednesday 23 November 2011

Help - I'm stuck

Yes, I had time to make another card last night. Only about another 24 Christmas cards still to make! I didn't have too much time so used one of the cute LOTV die cuts for this one, adding Sakura Rose Star to the cat's hat for some added sparkle. This is such a cute image and not available as a stamp I don't think. I used my new Sew Easy tool and floss and it took me back to my embroidery days. I shall definitely be trying this out again. The papers are last year's Dovecraft, sparkly snowflakes from America as is the Doodlebug cupcake twine. I found the stamped sentiment in my stash, think it is a Crafter's Companion one. Talking of which, my case is packed but I'm still in my PJs so need to have a shower and pop the last few items in the bag and off to Darlington we go. We're taking the laptop so I may have a little time for blogging tonight. Then it's a packed 3 days and evenings at Crafter's Companion Craftaganza. I'm looking forward to meeting up with Lynsey, Lisa and Jacqui and also meeting other crafters who I only know through blogging and Facebook.
Challenges:
Forever Friends Christmas is Coming
Kaboodle Doodles Baby it's cold outside
Whoopsi Daisy Christmas
Pollycraft Christmas Fun (As this is a 4 week challenge I hope to enter again with a Pollycraft image)

30 comments:

Janice said...

I love this card, never used LOTV stamped images before...think I might now! Jx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Cute card Marianne. Have fun at Craftaganza! Helen x

Knerten said...

This is just toocute, Marianne ! Such a sweet image :-)
Love the card below as well.
Have a nice day still !

dolcreations said...

What an adorable image Marianne! Love your card. Have a wonderful time.

Heidi said...

Definitely a really cute image, love the card and have a great time. hugs heidi x

Squirrel x said...

Too cute hun! Love it. Hugs Sxx

Joey said...

Marianne this is gorgeous hun! beautiful little image so cute. I worked mine out earlier I still have 60 cards and gifts to make!!! grrr cant see it happening! lol. Thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

pinky said...

So cute and gorgeous Marianne.

Sue said...

Awww so cute,love the image.I syill have loads to go yet.Have a great time.
Hugs Sue x

martina's kaartjes said...

waauw, this is one fab card ! lovely
greetings, martina
x

downrightcrafty said...

oh my so gorgeous and adorable image
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what an adorable image .. and such pretty colours
Lisa x

mags said...

Such an adorable scene and another lovely card Marianne.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

So cute Marianne....and I hope you have a brilliant time hun...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Sally said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. Love the cute image.
Hugs Sally xxx

Unknown said...

Great card. You call this stuck!!!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles!

Sandra H said...

Wow Marianne this is beautiful, the image is fabulous and coloured beautifully! love the background and the layout just an amazing card:) Sandra H

Karen C said...

Oh My Gosh! How cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy - remember if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image you can be entered into the top three challenge for a special prize! Hope you enjoyed the blog hop!
Hugs,
Karen C

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Marianne - and so cute.

Catherine x

coops said...

aww so gorgeous marianne.the image is too cute and i love your wonderful colours ;D

xx coops xx

Diane Louise J said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS and good luck in the challenge. Love Diane (DT) xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marianne, I love that image is grogeous, and your colour choice its a really a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxx

Berry said...

This is so fabulous Marianne I love the image hugs Rebekah xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty, love the image and the colours look fab together, gorgeous design
Lindsay xx

Crafting Aberrigines said...

super cute card and the color combination is just gorgeous.I love the embroidery part too ..its such a creative and unique way of adding texture to the cards :)
keep them coming
best for the rest 24 cards :)

Freetime said...

woooow, i love it!

Mary J said...

Oh Marianne, really really gorgeous honey! Thx for sharing with us at Pollycrafts Monday!

Mary J x

Daisychain said...

A great Christmas creation, love the design and colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy, hope you enjoyed the Christmas Blog Hop. Hugs Christine x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Super cute Marianne, love how you added the sparkle to the little kittens hat. So glad to have you join us for WHOOPSI DAISY and KABOODLE DOODLES challenges this week!!

Unknown said...

Oh this is soooo cute - I am so very new to card making, only made two so far, so you are giving me something to strive for :) I have been browsing through your post and I love your style.

Really love this one!

Chrizette's World