Saturday 29 June 2019

Forever Friends


A very different colour combo from me today using Forever Friends coloured simply print digi from LOTV. Isn't she adorable and I look forward to colouring the digi of her.  The blue paper is from lOTV, yellow border from a pack of MFT hearts. I used MFT sitched inside and out rounded corner and stitched scalloped border dies.  The sentiment is from a new fairy set of digis. I found some very old flowers in my stash, they must be about 10 years old and I teamed them with some wooden leaves from Hobbycraft and patterned card candi from Craftwork cards.  I also used an Xcut rounded corner punch.

I am off to my last craft fair until September. Set up isn't until 9.30 so not too early a start for a change.The fair is at Cromer hospital fete from 11-2. I have never doen this one before so no idea if it will be any good.  Still we shall be at the coast so a chance for a seafront walk afterwards hopefully.

17 comments:

brenda said...

I think it's a lovely colour palette Marianne and it's such a sweet image. Hope it goes well this afternoon, not been to Cromer for a year or two.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card and great choice of papers to make the image pop!

aussie aNNie said...

Sweetness on a card..x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love it. The colours are lovely. I hope the craft fair is good for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob

x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the sweet image!! The details are fabulous!! I hope the craft fair goes well!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

And what a lovely colour combo it is too Marianne. Very fresh. Hope you have had a good day x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card, love everything about it especially the colour combo.
Hope your day went well with lots of sales.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Marianne, lovely colours and design, and such a sweet fairy, Kate x x

Carol S. said...

Blue and yellow go so well and love this cute fairy. A very pretty card. Hope you had a good craft fair. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Viv said...

Lovely card and Good luck at the Fair Marianne!

Christine Dol said...

OHHH the blues and the yellows are so soft and pretty! I love the image and the little buttons inside the flowers and the scalloped edge..beautiful Marianne. I hope the craft fair went really well!

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card and just love the sweet adorable image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This really is adorable Marianne. I love that darling image. Snapped it up in the recent sale, so must colour it up. So sweet. Love your fabulous card design and paper combo. So lovely hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Marianne, love the cute fairy and pretty colour scheme.
Hope the craft fair went well
Lorraine x

meg said...

beautiful card the fairy looks so delicate