Friday 21 June 2019

Unicorn Chloe


The new Crafts Beautiful magazine is in shops now and this month I used one of Pink Gem's new digis, Unicorn Chloe. I used the precoloured image as I love the soft colours.  I wanted to add something and had the idea of adding small ribbon bows to her hair and I love how it turned out. The papers are First Edition Beyond the Shore, unicorn ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and I added some enamel dots.

I must mention Mum is coming over today as she reads my blog every morning.  On the odd days I don't post she often comments on the fact my blog had no new post.  So I hope you like today's card Mum, see you later this morning. Looking forward to having a catch up and going out for lunch. x

19 comments:

Isobel said...

Congratulations. Beautiful card x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, great idea to add bows to her hair.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, love the unicorn ribbon and sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Marianne and a gorgeous sweet card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Lovely card, cute image, have a lovely day with your Mum.xx

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous card. Bows are just final spot.

aussie aNNie said...

So sweet for your mum and have a lovely day together.x

meg said...

gorgeous card Marianne love the ribbons you added to her hair, have a lovely day with your mum

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! I love the bows you added to her hair!! The background papers and ribbon are perfect!! I hope you have a wonderful day with your Mum!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Dol said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable! The bows in her hair are a super idea!
This is a favourite!!!!! Have fun with your mom today!

cuilliesocks said...

Aww she is so cute Marianne, I love the image and so cute in her little Tshirt. Beautifully coloured, and I love that gorgeous ribbon, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love the image and the way the unicorn on the jumper matches the ones on the ribbon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

What a lovely card and the image is so beautiful x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is just adorable, love the details on it. I'm sure your Mum will LOVE it. especially after seeing itn real life LOL.
Faith x

Lynne said...

A super cute image and those little bows are perfect, it's lovely x

Sarah said...

This is lovely Marianne. Gorgeous colours, as you said, and those bows on her bunches is such a lovely touch as is the perfect unicorn ribbon trim xx

Lorraine said...

A fab card Marianne, love the image and very cute ribbon
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Pop's Cards said...

A super cute card I love that image she is so cute and the matching ribbon is so sweet too hugs Pops x