Monday 3 June 2019

Do you have these in a smaller size?


Yesterday morning we went to Potters Resort again, this time to see the comedian Jason Manford. We love all the activities there and always enjoy the lovely evening meal before the show and of course an overnight stay. So as this publishes I shall be enjoying a cuppa in bed before getting ready for breakfast. We will be stopping off for some shopping and probably be home around lunchtime. I haven’t had as much time as usual for crafting with being on holiday and a couple of overnighters, not to mention getting the garden into shape and all the other usual things. However I said I made two cards the other day using an old James Bear LOTV art pad. This image is definitely Jenny Bear. I think she does need a smaller size don't you? The papers are Lilybee head over Heels, dies are a set of Sizzix leaves and flowers, Lawn Fawn pierced rectangle, MFT scalloped border.  I also used a Hobbycraft butterfly punch and a LOTV teenage girl sentiment.

13 comments:

Isobel said...

Love the image . Great card x

Chrissy said...

Isn't she adorable in her Mums shoes Marianne..so very cute and gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

This image reminds me of trying my Mum's stiletto shoes on as a child, such a lovely card Marianne, I love it.xx

Margreet said...

Fabulous card, Marianne. Love that cute image and your colouring.
xxx Margreet

meg said...

haven't seen this topper before, she's great beautiful card

Lisa said...

So sweet and adorable!! I love the image!! The papers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love the design and that bear is just so cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

Sounds like such an enjoyable time away! SOOO jealous! I like this card Marianne...the image is adorable and the papers you chose are perfect!

brenda said...

Such a sweetie image and lovely colours as well. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet and fun card, love the unusual colours combo!

Linda Simpson said...

Such a cute image and beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I lover the image and your card, great papers and design AND those little butterflies.
Sounds like you stayed in one of your favourite places and had a great time, always good to have a few days away.
Faith x

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Marianne, an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x