Friday 7 June 2019

James and Daisy


James is one of my favourite images and although I actually used an old art pad for my card you can buy this image as either a digi to colour or a coloured simply print. Link to the LOTV Etsy store is on my sidebar. I teamed him with some old LOTV papers, a LOTV teenage girl sentiment, Memory Box diecut butterflies and used a Doohickey fence die.

I have been busy preparing for my next card class next Wednesday which filled up so quickly I am doing another two weeks later. 

16 comments:

Isobel said...

James is such a cute character. Beautiful card x

brenda said...

A super sweet card using James Marianne.

B x

Janette said...

Such a cute image, lovely card Marianne. xx

meg said...

love James, another beauty

Lisa said...

So sweet and adorable!! I love the butterflies fluttering about!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Dol said...

How cute is this card! LOVE the paper you chose to go with the black and white image! ADORABLE
If I lived much closer I would have signed up for your class too! Enjoy your day!

Lynne said...

A lovely card with all the colours against the image of cute James x

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely and cute card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An adorable card Marianne, I can see why your classes fill so quickly, shame I'm not closer :)
Faith x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love that bear. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

James is just adorable. Good luck and enjoy your classes. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cutie! Love this Marianne. Lovely with the wee butterflies in colour and James in B&W. Really love the effect! Hugs, Wends xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

Really sweet Marianne, I love James and those lovely papers, great embellishments too, Kate x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, such an adorable image and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

its adorable card!