Tuesday 4 June 2019

Silent night


We had a great time at Potters on Sunday and Jason Manford was brilliant.  We got home yesterday lunchtime and after unpacking it was straight in the craft room to get another Christmas card made.  I used 2 images from the Pion Design - Long ago in Bethlehem 12 x 12 sheet.  The paper is from an old First Edition pad. I used some new Christmas foliage dies from Crafter's Companion which I diecut in white and then coloured with Copics. The poinsettia is from Hobbycraft and I added some sparkle with a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen.

13 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous Christmas card!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh what a lovely card, I really like the nostaligic image, Sounds like you had a great break, Love Hazelxx

Janette said...

Beautiful image and sentiment, I have always loved that one, perfect.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Another fabulously delightful card.xx

meg said...

beautiful image sentiment and card

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love the foilage.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a wonderful Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

Lovely traditional card Marianne x

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Marianne, such a lovely image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

HOw very beautiful, I love the traditional feel of this card - stunning.

Glad to hear you enjoyed Jason, I couldn't believe he had such a wonderful singing voice.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful and a true meaning of Christmas Marianne..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely traditional Christmas card Marianne, Kate x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!