Friday 28 June 2019

Another new fairy


Today is your last chance to buy anything half price from the LOTV store on Etsy. These new fairies are adorable and as soon as I saw this one I thought what a great Christmas card she would make. I love the versatility of using a non Christmas image for a Christmas card.I coloured the image with Copics and coloured the little bird as a robin. I used Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen on her wings and used some sparkle pens on the ribbons and a white gel pen on the spots on her dress. The papers are last year's First Edition Merry little Christmas.  The sentiment is from LOTV. I used a Woodware holly punch, Sue Wilson poinsettia die, flowers from Hobbycraft, enamel do and some chunky white embossing powder.

18 comments:

meg said...

beautiful fairy Marianne, gorgeous papers and card

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card!

Janette said...

Gorgeous card and a very pretty image, I must make time today to treat myself while the bargains are about, thanks for that Marianne.x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas card Marianne

Anne

Lynne said...

A lovely card and such a cute fairy x

Isobel said...

Gorgeous card x

aussie aNNie said...

She is beautiful and a good price being halved. Love the added chunky 'snow'...

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! She's adorable!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue Nicholson said...

beautiful card, thanks for sharing

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and lovely card
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, I do love this fairy she is adorable.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

Very pretty and I love the colours x

Mrs A. said...

Perfectly Christmas. Love the non tradiotional colours. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marianne, I love the fairy and your papers and colour pallet are beautiful, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Adorable Marianne..love this sweet image done up for Christmas, love the frantage and colour combo and fabulous card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

She is very pretty and a gorgeous card. Have a lovely weekend. Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!