Wednesday 3 October 2018

Snowy penguin


I couldn't resist buying a couple more Lee Holland digis when they were on offer recently. Unlike some digis which I buy and forget to use I printed them off straight away and coloured both of them whilst on holiday. I don't think I will take my Copics away again though as I don't get too much time for colouring on holiday and it is a big case so I will stick to taking some sewing. I do miss crafting if I don't have any to do.

I coloured the sky on Monday as I wanted to try doing a snowy sky and it isn't too bad for a first attempt.  The papers are old 'Twas the Night Nitwits for LOTV. I haven't used twine much lately and I do love it. I had to separate a piece to get a strand through the bells as the holes in them are very small.

Challenges
Simon Says anything goes 
The Ribbon Girl anything goes
As you Like it Favourite season - now mine is Autumn BUT my favourite season to make cards for is definitely Christmas. I love the cute images and he Christmas dies are some of my most used ones.

We are having a new composite front door fitted today so I hope it isn't too windy. Best to get it done before the Winter and last year old our door was rather draughty. That is the trouble with a wooden door though they look nice.

17 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous colouring on the image and background,great Christmas papers

brenda said...

As always a really lovely creation Marianne. Hoping the wind doesn't blow today in your parts.

B x

Isobel said...

Beautiful card. Great image. Hope all goes well with your door x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card love the image and the layout too! x

Christine Dol said...

Marianne your card is sooooo cute! I love the penguin and your snow scene!!!
I bet your door will look great when it is in!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous image Marianne. Awesome colouring & layout. Hope you will be warm & snug tonight with your new door.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute card with a great design, love the tiny bells on the string!

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet penguin and fab papers too, lovely card Marianne :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, I love this cute penguin.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

What a cute little guy. Great colouring x

Fikreta said...

so cute card!
hugs

Carol S. said...

He is adorable and love the papers. Makes you want to give him a hug. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

An adorable card Marianne, such a sweet image.
I usually take some decoupage sheets to fussy cut when I go on holiday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

He is sweet. I have not heard of these digis before. Lovely colouring. I like to colour whilst on holiday too. Hugs Mrs A.

Ribbon Girl said...

Such a cute little penguin! Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Squirrel x said...

This is such a great make, thanks so much for sharing your craftyness with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Xx

Brenda said...

Squee! This is the cutest!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us this time at As You Like It Challenge!