Sunday 28 October 2018

How many little girls would love this



You may have seen the previous freestanding heart that I decorated with a shabby chic look. I decided to try one for a young girl this time. I have sold several decorated unicorn items and when I saw the new enchanted sentiments and unicorns launching new week at Lili of the Valley I decided to make this. The heart has been painted with clotted cream chalk paint. 

You can't really see it in the photo but at the back is a piece cut from a voile blind. I then added some crispy ribbon, lace from Crafty Ribbons, wooden hearts, rainbow and fairy coloured with sparkle brush pens, some velvet ric rac ribbon and flowers. I diecut the unicorn and sentiment using MFT wonky stitched oval dies.  There are 4 gorgeous unicorns which will be available as rubber stamps or an art sheet which is what I have used.

Meeting friends for coffee this morning before a food shop and then a crafting afternoon before cooking dinner and settling down to watch TV starting with Dr Who.

15 comments:

Isobel said...

Fabulous x

meg said...

Magical plaque Marianne with a fairy as well every little girls dream

Fikreta said...

Im big girl and I want it! :D
its gorgeous!
love it!
hugs

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love all the girlie embellishments .First Craft Show SOLD Love and hugs Carole x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely free standing heart, just perfect for a young girl!

cuilliesocks said...

How absolutely gorgeous Marianne, I love it and what a wonderful sentiment. Wonderful details to it and a great design.
Just to let you know I've deleted my FB account, I found I was wasting too much time with it, I'll just be keeping my blog on, I feel quite liberated now lol, Kae x

Christine Dol said...

Any little girl would love this! So cute! They would love all the little sweet items you added to this heart!!! Very imaginative!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love how you've decorated it!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. Any little girl would love this adorning her bedroom.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty lovely layout too!

cotnob said...

This is pretty Marianne, perfect for a little girl.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Craftychris said...

This big girl loves it! It's absolutely gorgeous! xxx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant design. You won't have that long!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Truly gorgeous Marianne! Many a wee girlie would LOVE that for sure!! Such a gorgeous design hun, bet it will be a good seller in the store! Gorgeous job hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo