Thursday 18 October 2018

Dancing Penguin


Well did you miss me for the last two days? I have been so busy that I haven't had time to schedule any posts and haven't been making much that I can share yet either. I coloured this cute Pink Gem image whilst on holiday and have finally had time to make it into a card. I used some very old Papermania Home for Christmas papers, a Lawn Fawn stitched circle die, LOTV sentiment stamped in white for a chalkboard effect and a wooden snowflake coloured with a white Wink of Stella sparkle pen.

Challenges
Simon Says animal antics 
The Paper Shelter digital image 
ABC Christmas U is for Upon

We have an extra day in the hospital shop so will be setting up this evening ready for trading tomorrow and Monday.  Good job I have plenty of stock.

13 comments:

meg said...

cute penguin and card, did wonder where you were

Isobel said...

Beautiful card x

cuilliesocks said...

He's just too cute Marianne, lovely colours and design too Kate x x

Lisa said...

So sweet and adorable!! She's so cute!! I love her bow and the pretty papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, I love the sweet penguin.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real cutie Marianne. Gorgeous papers & an adorable bow. All that is needed for a Penguin for night out on the town.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute penguin! Love the beautiful papers!

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the penguin. I was wondering where you were! I have been struggling to keep up visiting blogs, as I am so busy making things for the fairs. We are at Cherry Lane for 2 days this weekend, so needed extra stock. Hope you have a great couple of days at the Hospital. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

She is so very cute Marianne..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is sweet Marianne, such a cute penguin.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Marianne, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Fikreta said...

so cute!
hugs

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Aw, so cute, I love that sweet penguin and cute snowflake embellie. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter's digital image challenge! Hugs:) Audrey DT