Thursday 4 October 2018

Brrrrrr


Brrr she looks well wrapped up doesn't she. This is another of the new LOTV art sheets. I have all 16 and am trying to use one from each sheet to show how lovely and varied they are. This one is from Cosy Christmas. I have used papers from LOTV Frozen Snowflakes and Winter Pastels. I used a MFT scalloped stitched border die and then wondered how to embellish it. I looked through my Christmas die folder and found these cute dies which I used with sanded Core'dinations. The mittens are a Joy die and the others Cottage Cutz.

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl anything goes
Simon Says let's get ready for Christmas
ABC Christmas U is for upon 
As you Like it Favourite season - now mine is Autumn BUT my favourite season to make cards for is definitely Christmas. I love the cute images and he Christmas dies are some of my most used ones.

18 comments:

Judith said...

fab Christmas card Marianne - I love the colours, those little boots look like Ugg boots, so cute! hugs Judith x

meg said...

Beautiful image and card, love the embellishments

Christine Dol said...

Oh my goodness....this image is the most sweetest!!! I love how you matched up the scarf to the paper! AWESOME dies too!

brenda said...

Indeed she does look cold Marianne but it's such a sweet image.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a gorgeous image Marianne love the embellishment dies

Anne

Pop's Cards said...

Love this the image is so cute and I love your embellies too :0) hugs Pops x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Marianne & a lovely layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

cotnob said...

This is pretty Marianne, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

She is super cute and love the design. Beautiful! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne...gorgeous sweet card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really adorable, such cute scene and sweet colours!

Ribbon Girl said...

I love that image Marianne. Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Squirrel x said...

And this one too Marianne, such a cutie! Xx

Brenda said...

Marianne, this is adorable! I love the fun card you have made with the art sheet. Thanks so much for sharing with us this time at As You Like It Challenge!

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a gorgeous image and I love how you added the die cut embellishments - they really enhance this gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Marianne. I love the cute image and colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma