Tuesday 30 October 2018

Launch day with Greg


Yes it is launch day and for my post today I have three cards using images from Greg the Bear art sheet. I have used another of the new paper pads called Soft Cuddles. There is also a pink version.  I decided on a layout and kept it exactly the same this time. It was amazing how this speeded up my cardmaking, nicely adding to my stock.  I added some clouds to this one using chalk and a MFT mini cloud stencil. For the shaped card and papers I used my fave Go Kreate frilly 10 dies.  I cute the images using MFT wonky stitched and The Works stitched dies. All I added were some enamel dots.



14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cards Marianne sweet images and love the shape

Anne

brenda said...

Three lovely cards Marianne. As I just said to Lorraine, so please LOTV have re-introduced their papers, don't use them often but do like to stroke.

B x

Isobel said...

Beautiful cards, love the bear images x

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, love the cute teddies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet image and card!

meg said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Marianne, love the images and soft hues of the papers

Janice said...

Lovely cards, cute images.
Janice x

Christine Dol said...

Oh I cannot pick a favourite...these three cards are all adorable! I love the images and the paper is gorgeous!

cotnob said...

Pretty cards Marianne, such a cute bear.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

They are all so sweet!! I love the shapes and the adorable images!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Well Greg is just so sweet and your card designs are lovely, beautiful papers too, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous cards and very cute images. The second one is my fave. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

Three gorgeous cards Marianne and I love that sweet Bear..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!
hugs