Wednesday 10 October 2018

Apparently I am an expert!!!!!


So why the title of this post? Well a few weeks ago I received an email from the editor of Make It Today magazine asking if I would make a card for a Christmas feature from experts. Now I do not consider myself an expert at all but I was very flattered to be asked and here is the card I made. The image is from Pink Gem coloured with Copics. The papers are Bo Bunny Altitude and the ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons. I added some scrim from B&Q and diecut a snowflake banner using a die from The Works.

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl anything goes
Simon Says let's get ready for Christmas

17 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow, congrats Marianne....you may be very proud...adorable card!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Of course you are an expert in what ever you do, look at this adorable card, speaks for itself. Congrats Marianne.xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow What a compliment Marianne. Congratulations.
Amazing card xx

Sandra H said...

Many congrats to you and your card is adorable l love it xx

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely card great colours and well done my EXPERT friend Love and hugs Carole x

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your feature!! I do consider you an expert :) This is so beautiful!! He's adorable!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

Congratulations Marianne, it's a super card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

You are an expert Marianne! Your cards are always so different and so nice!This card is very cute!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely card Marianne. Wear your title with pride.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, it's a awfully sweet card, lovely papers and image and as usual great design. Well I think you make cards expertly, you're no bad on the techi thing s with computers too lol, Kate x

meg said...

congrats on the invite,you made a smashing card for them

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful! Love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cute card Marianne..I love the colours and congratulations..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

What are you if not an expert?!!Lol!! Love the snow bear and the pretty papers. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats!!! You are surely an expert, we know it!! :)Your card is a delight!! Great design and colours combo!

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!

Tracy Welham said...

How lovely to be asked and considered an expert, congratulations. This is a wonderful card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x