Sunday 21 October 2018

A blast from the past


Once upon a time I used to use a lot of Sugar Nellie stamps but they stopped making their stamps and closed the challenge quite some time ago. They are such lovely stamps and I don't think I would ever get rid of them. I really must make the effort to use more of them. Anyway her is one of the gorgeous fairy stamps coloured with Copics. I used chalk and a MFT mini cloud stencil for the sky and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush pens on her wings. The papers were a Birthday present, Paper Boutique a touch of Winter. I added a LOTV sentiment, flowers from Hobbycraft and ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.

Challenges
The Cutie Pie going girly 
As you like it CAS or FAF (Although I like the challenge of CAS cards I do love adding lots of embellishments especially flowers.)

17 comments:

meg said...

she's a beauty Marianne gorgeous card

Isobel said...

Beautiful card x

Cristina said...

Hola Marianne! Acabo de encontrar tu blog y me ha gustado mucho, tus creaciones están llenas de encanto y buen gusto, todo lo que haces es precioso! Muy bonito el diseño de esta tarjeta, el hada es una dulzura, un trabajo adorable!
Me quedo de seguidora, un beso!

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Marianne

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, love the sweet image and ribbon.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's really a shame that those stamps are no more on sale, they are so lovely and sweet! Your card is just delicious!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous & cute creation Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Marianne, she is beautiful and your design is lovely with the all those embellishments, Kate x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! I love the ladybug ribbon!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

I love their stamps as the fairies are super cute. Great colouring too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, she is so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card Marianne! Sugar Nellie stamps are lovely so it's great to see one on your card. Lovely colouring which matches the beautiful flowers perfectly. Debra x

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!
hugs

Annette said...

Oooh I think I have this fairy image too! I must dig her out (along with a tonne of other images I've not used for so long - but there are always new ones I 'need'!!!)
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at the Cuties :)
Wendy xx

Helen said...

Very pretty, Marianne - love that ribbon.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x