Thursday 3 April 2014

Vintage butterflies


These gorgeous new ribbons were recently launched at Crafty Ribbons and this is one of the samples I made for the show stand. It is also my DT card for today's challenge of anything goes with ribbon at Crafty Ribbons. I kpet the card simple to show off the ribbons. I used an embossing folder, 3 of the new ribbons and a Joy butterfly die and a magazine butterfly die. Both have been inked and I added some tiny pearls from Meiflower.

Challenges
Allsorts Use those dies
Papertake Anything goes

I will be back shortly with my Crafty Little Fairies card.

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. I love the vintage style butterflies and beautiful butterflies.
Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

I love these new ribbons Marianne and you have showcased them brilliantly
Hugs Kelly

Claire said...

An effective use of the ribbon to make a gorgeous card. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so beautiful marianne.i love the butterflies and gorgeous embossing and ribbons ;D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

Oh I love this beautiful card, love the colours and the embossing :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful design Marianne, gorgeous. Butterflies.
Hugs Julie xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What lovely ribbons and a gorgeous card made with them, love your colours too, hugs Kate x