Tuesday 1 April 2014

Let's Recycle

 Today sees the launch of a fun set of stamps with a recycling theme from Little Claire. I wanted to make something different for one of my samples so I used a bag with a large logo either side and decorated one side to show what you can do.  This is the back of the bag.

Images - 3 stamps from new Little Claire recycling set
Medium - Copics
Papers - free with Scrapbook magazine
Dies - Marianne wheelbarrow and watering can, Memory Box gate, meadow and willow dragonflies with sanded Core'dinations
Punch - MS large trellis border
Tag and wellie pic from another tag - Papermania Home to Roost
Other - pearls

Challenges
Allsorts Use those dies 
Crafty Catz Anything goes 
Delightful Add a critter (chicken on bin)

17 comments:

Jackie said...

It looks brilliant Marianne, I have several store bags which I of course saved "just in case" so maybe I will get around to recycling them :o)
Jackie xx

misteejay said...

Lovely colours Marianne. Great way to re-use a store bag.

Toni xx

brenda said...

Apols not been by in a few days Marianne, poorly computer so having to beg and borrow till my new one arrives.

It's lovely to see you at Allsorts this week and with such a stunning gift bag, thanks for joining in.

B x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

This is just glorious Marianne, love it! hugs Heidi x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. I love the images and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Marianne a fab bag love to recycle xxx

Patrice said...

What beautiful and funny it become Marianne. Also your work yesterday I find wonderful.
Greets Patrice

Carol S. said...

What a great idea. I do use boxes but never a bag. Will have to try this. Perfect image to use too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne
What a great idea for recycling! Love the image too!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant recycling Marianne.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marianne, this is gorgeous, I love what you've done with the stamps, I must admit to beign a bit stumped when they arriveed, so this is great inspiration.
Gorgeous papers and details, hugs Kate x

Sandra H said...

Marianne this is brilliant x

Unknown said...

The logo on the back of the bag sure makes this attractive even more so...great idea .x

Jennifer said...

What a clever conversion of the store bag, Marianne. It looks great, and I love how you have left the store logo on the reverse side.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Kat W said...

Very clever and pretty! I have a stash of bags saved for this purpose but would never have thought to leave the logo visible on part of it - it's a really nice quirky touch and I will definitely be stealing that idea!
Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.i love all the fab details and image and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

PaperDaisies said...

Great card. Love the image and how you have showcased it. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina