Sunday 13 April 2014

New stash


I had such a lovely time away. If you haven't read my previous posts then just to say we went away on Thursday to Birmingham. Friday went to The Gadget Show and then drove down to Dunstable, stayed overnight and yesterday went to Ally Pally. So lovely to meet a couple of blogging buddies too, Mags and Carol. There were several of my samples on the Stamposaurus stand. So strange but flattering to see people taking photos of them.

Above are lots of essentials I bought.


Lovely new stamps. Penny Blacks were half price, these two do make me smile.


Only bought 3 new dies, rubons, pearls, wooden embellies and some lovely toppers for quick cards.


4 yummy new paper pads which I just managed to fit in my paper drawers. I love MME papers and at £3 a pack and only £4.99 for the 8x8 First Edition pads it would have been a shame not to buy them.

Off to have a play shortly.

Please scroll down for today's card.

15 comments:

Claire said...

You have some fabulous stash there Marianne - can't wait to see what you create with it all. Hugs, Claire x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful new goodies, love the paper pads, they are gorgeous, looking forward to seeing what you do with all this stash, hugs Kate x

Sandra H said...

Oooh what a lovely lot of goodies Marianne x

sallysbitz2 said...

looks and sounds like you have had a fab weekend.
I could not make it to Ally pally this time round (gutted), I came back off of a 4 day break on Friday afternoon & had my Granddaughter's birthday party yesterday. I just did not feel up to it today & I know how quick stuff sells, that's why I like going on a Saturday!!

Can't wait to see what you design with your new goodies x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Sue said...

Such a lovely selection of goodies for you to have fun with Marianne. Looks like you got some great bargains.
Sue xx

Enfys said...

Great haul, have fun! X

Debs said...

WOW what a fabulous bundle of scrummy stash - looking forward to seeing your wonderful makes with this lot :o)
Debs xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Looks like you had some fabulous retail therapy, nothing like new crafty goodies to set the mojo in action.
Lorraine

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne,looks like you got some lovely new stash! Glad you had a good time!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wishcraft said...

Fab new goodies, sounds like you've had a great time :o) Hugs, Lisa x

julie_woolston said...

Wow Marianne what amazing goodies you have there, your going to have fun with them all.
Hugs Julie xxx

coops said...

wow fantastic new goodies Marianne.enjoy playing ;D

xx coops xx

carol said...

Hi super goodies Marianne enjoy playing with them, x carol

mags said...

Lovely new stash Marianne. Enjoy using it.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

Ooooh yummy goodies I lurve MME papers I have the 'Sky's The Limit' one, £3 a pad is awesome hun. I spy LOTV stamps......yayyyyy cant wait see those. PB I havnt used for ages shame really as I do love seeing those hedgehog cuties.
Enjoy your play shug. Bet the Gadget show was cool.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx