Friday 4 April 2014

Beautiful Botanics


I love the Craftwork Cards Christmas Post pack so much that I decided I must buy the Botanics pack and was so pleased to find it at the Thetford show last Sunday. The quality of these products is brilliant and the designs are fabulous.



I made 2 shaped cards, also from Craftwork Cards. Everthing on the cards is from the pack except the pearls, ink for the edges and the die cut birds. I have been wanting a flying bird die for ages. I love my Memory Box one but the birds are tiny and sometimes I want bigger birds. The bigger bird dies I have aren't flying and you know how it is when you really want something. I hadn't been able to find any online but at the show I was browsing the All Occasion stand and found just what I wanted, 4 small flying birds.

Challenges
ALBC The birds and the bees 
Time Out Photo inspirations
Penny's Feathered Friends
Papertake Anything goes

21 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous cards sweetie I agree it is terrible when we want something but cant find it anywhere.... Love these cards hun, love the birds & love the butterflies.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Marianne.
Hugs Julie xxx

Beverley said...

Two pretty cards. The butterfly one is my FAVE only because I am a sucker for butterflies! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge :) Hugs Bev x

Sue said...

Two gorgeous cards,love your birds and butterflies.
Sue x

rachel said...

it looks like a fabulous set Marianne - beautiful xx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Marianne. I love your designs, the papers coordinating details are so beautiful.
Sue xx

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful ...

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Marianne, so pretty
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Two stunners Marianne. The images are amazing, so detailed. Love the little flying bird die too. hugs, Carol S.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie these are really gorgeous, love everything about them, hugs Pops x x x

cuilliesocks said...

What pretty cards Marianne, the papers are really beautiful and so are the die cuts. I do like your shaped cards, hugs Kate x

Diane said...

Fabulous card designs Marianne..

Hugs diane

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Marianne x

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous cards Marianne and just love these images..must check these out!

Anne

Wendy said...

These are beautiful Marianne.
Wendy xx

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful cards! Love all the butterflies! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

sandie said...

Lovely cards, so pleased you found those flying birds. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT

Lynsey said...

What lovely cards Marianne! No wonder you have enjoyed using this new set!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lisa said...

Very beautiful cards Marianne!
Thanks for sharing on Papertake Weekly!

coops said...

both so stunning marianne.i love the gorgeous vintage designs and image :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

Beautiful cards Marianne. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x