Sunday 6 April 2014

Mr & Mrs


The craft fair yesterday was pretty good. Three of the cards I made on Thursday sold including the butterfly Botanics and yesterday's bunny card. It is so funny how some of my latest cards always sell. I have some older cards at sale prices to get rid of them and 2 of those went which was good as I feel I have improved so much since I made them.

You know I love the Woodware large word stamps and I bought some more last Sunday. I decided to go for a bold red, black and white cas treatment for a change as not everybody wants frilly and fancy. All the sentiments are from the stamp set. I coloured the letters with Copics and added some little black pearl hearts the lovely Debby sent me with a used stamp I bought from her on Facebook.

Challenges
One Crazy Stamper Anything goes 
Sister Act Anything Goes 
Delightful Hip to be square 
TTCD Anything goes
Allsorts No flowers

I am at my second craft fair of the weekend until 4pm today.

18 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Marianne,have fun today.
Sue x

Sarah said...

You are quite right Marianne, the young couples of today seem to prefer impact rather than frills & fuss, so this is perfect!! xx

Sammy said...

That's lovely Marianne! It would be so perfect for my aunt if she ever decided to marry, as she's a huge Dennis the Menace fan! lol.
I adore the little hearts, a perfect touch! x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Marianne. I love the colours and the added pearl hearts look so effective.
Sue xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Those hearts look super cute on this CAS card Marianne, a very striking card today. Hope the fair goes well.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Marianne, I love the colours - I think we both love these stamps.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Marianne x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Marianne, so modern in style and a refreshing change, great colours too. Good to hear you had a good craft fair, hugs Kate x

Claire said...

Fabulous card - love these stamps. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Marianne. Love the stamp and bold colours
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Wow Marianne, this is stunning. The colouring on the letters is amazing. Glad you had a good day at the craft fair. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mounika Reddy said...

Stunning Card and the couple who receives this feel the same too..

Kat W said...

A lovely striking design and it is great to see something other than frilly and fancy for a wedding card! I really like how you used the smaller words around the big Mr & Mrs - very stylish :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

simply stunning marianne.i love this stamp and your striking colours are fab ;D

xx coops xx

mags said...

This is great Marianne. Love the stamp and the colours.
Mags
x

Lynsey said...

Wonderful wedding card Marianne, love how you have stamped the sentiments round the side!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sarah said...

Fabulous bold wedding card Marianne, I completely agree with you that not everyone appreciates pretty lacy romantic cards. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our 'No Flowers' challenge x

Mervi said...

Hi Marianne,
gorgeous card, lovely stamping.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, good luck;-))m