Sunday 13 April 2014

Quirky


I love these quirky Leanne Ellis images and it inspired me to go with a rather quirky distressed card today. I am in love with aqua and teal at the moment and as the Facebook Sugar Nellie challenges is a colour one it meant I got to use these gorgeous colours again, this time teamed with grey.
Image - Sugar Nellie
Medium - Copics
Papers - K&Co Tim Coffey
Dies - Spellbinders arrows, Doohickey feather
Other - clock charm, baker's twine, Crafts Too hands, crispy lace ribbon from Dreamees

Challenges
Rhedd and Rosie Anything goes 
Crafty Cardmakers You've been framed
Simon Says Monday Journey (the stamp background reminds me of a porthole, arrows and the journey I have made from my first cardmaking to this style)

19 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,lovely design and colours.xxx

Sarah said...

Great stamp Marianne and a great choice of colours too!! xx

Lin said...

Gorgeous colour combo, and I love the little charms.

Thanks for sharing this fabulous card with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Sue said...

WOW! I love this card Marianne. The image is gorgeous, your colouring is fabulous and all the detailing works so well together.
Sue xx

Claire said...

Lovely card - great colours. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Simply stunning is your card Marianne x

shampylou30 said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fab, love the colours.

Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies Challenge Blog.

Moira Dt.

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Marianne, lovely image and fantasic colour theme, great dies too, hugs Kate x

J said...

Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more... I really like the teal colour - it's a lovely card.

Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne. Fabulous image and colours
Lorraine x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Marianne, gorgeous colours x Susan x

Debs said...

Fab card Marianne - love the colours and perfect embellies.
Debs xx

Josephine said...

Beautiful - love the colours!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

Carol S. said...

Hi Marianne, It was so lovely to meet you on Saturday and enjoyed our chat. I love this quirky image and Teal is my fave colour. It's even my bedroom colour. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Dan said...

Great card, I love that crispy lace ribbon, it looks like it might work well as a mask with spray inks. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marianne love the detail and colours.
Hugs Julie xxx

coops said...

wow so stunning Marianne.fantastic image and design and I love the teal colours ;D

xx coops xx

alex said...

Wow love your shabby chic design and colour pallet, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x