Wednesday 11 August 2010

Two more cards

These mice always make me think of Debby as she loves them and makes such fabulous cards with them. I used the lovely sketch at Sketch Saturday. Papers are Papermania Hampstead, sentiment is Craftwork cards. I added some corners from Lakeland, oh I miss Lakeland stocking craft materials.

I know, it's another Christmas card but when I saw that Anyone for Anya had a Christmas in August challenge I was so pleased to use this image which hasn't been out since last Winter. Papers are DCWV Rose tinted Christmas. I used the same papers for the flowers. The large flower was made using Nestie blossoms with a large brad. I used an MS Cosmos and Xcut flower punches along with an MS fern punch and gems for the other flowers.
Other challenges
The Corrosive Challenge and Sunday sketch and stamp Both have a very similar sketch
Craftalicious Make your own flowers
Fussy and fancy Pink and black

13 comments:

Fiona said...

Marianne...beautiful cards...I love the anya one...very girly...love it.

Fi
x

Jenni said...

Both gorgeous cards but love the mice!
Jenni x

downrightcrafty said...

oh love these little mice they are so adorable and beautifully coloured. However I have to say that the Christmas Card is stunning love all the flowers and fern branches, but the big flower is simply stunning such detail
Kate x

dolcreations said...

I love the card with the mice! The lace is perfect on there!
The Christmas card is beautiful Marianne...alot of work went into those GORGEOUS flowers..wow!!!

pinky said...

Gorgeous Marianne, love that little mouse image and the flower in the second is gorgeous.
Pinky

Vicky said...

Marianne these cards are simply stunning!!, the little mouse is so cute and the Anya is simply gorgeous in pink, fab flowers too
Thanks for your lovely get well comments :o)
Take care Vicky xx

Lynsey said...

Two fantastic cards Marianne! I love the sweet mice and Anya is just beautiful in the pink and black colour scheme!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jill said...

Just love those mice Marianne and what a pretty Christmas card. The pink and black look brilliant. Jill x

debby4000 said...

Oh they're both wonderful but I do have a soft spot for the PB mice but I love the colours of the Christmas Miss Anya.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

I love the pink, black and white papers you have used with the Miss Anya image and a great take on my sketch. Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Dorpan said...

How cute with a pink christmas card =) I'm so narrow when it comes to christmas and colours. Have to broaden myself this year.
*Happy face*
Dorpan

Julie said...

A great card, I really like your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

cardmaking bird said...

Your card is super fabby!! I love the image, the colour scheme, your flowers, just about everything!! Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S. Marie x