Tuesday 24 August 2010

Three for Tuesday

Three rather different cards from me tonight. The first card is a seaside one featuring Grace, a digi image,from Freshly Brewed, an image I won a few weeks ago. I sued an assortment of papers for this one and some K&Co chipboard embellies along with some pearls. I saw an article in a crafting mag about grounding your image so I thought I would try it by using Saffron Promarker at her feet for sand and I think it has worked really well.
Challenges
Crafts 4 Eternity Fab sketch + holiday theme
Everybody Art Sea/beach
Digital Tuesday Water/beach
I love Promarkers The Seaside
Aud Sentiments Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts Summer fun

This little fella from LOTV looks in a bit of a hurry, zipping along with his dog. I used Bev's lovely sketch at Lili of the Valley Papers are MME Wild Asparagus and K&Co Hopscotch. I added some sticky ribbon from an old Dovecraft male pack but had to miss off the bow, didn't think it went with the image. Sticky corners from an old Lakeland pack and squares and a star button to finish.

I decided to make a card with no stamping for a change. Yesterday I cut out a couple of butterflies using my friend Lynsey's Marianne die. The circle was cut with a Nellie die and the border was cut with an MS punch. I made the flower using retro punches and a brad and added some sparkly flowers.
Challenges
Penny's Pink and green
Charisma Die cuts
Crafty Creations Butterflies

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Marianne you have been busy - they all look fab!

Fiona said...

another 3 fab cards Marianne...you have been busy.

fi
x

downrightcrafty said...

Three great cards, but adore the bottom one, I have this butterfly and it is truly stunning isn't it
Hugs Kate xx

pinky said...

Brilliant work for a Tuesday lol. Love the c4e one marianne, really captured the holiday spirit. The little boy one is great, love all the shapes with him and the non stamping one, very daring but it has come up beautiful. The butterfly is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at C4E this week. Hugs
pinky

Darlene said...

WOW love the brightness of this creation!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!!

dolcreations said...

Marianne you have given us such a treat here! I love each of these cards so much! I love the little girl at the beach...she is just darling the way she is posing! Your little guy on his bike is so cute! Great boy card! Now that butterfly is just gorgeous...I have never seen that die before...GORGEOUS....I just love the layout too Marianne! Thank-you for all the ideas you provide!

TeenaBugg38 said...

These are all wonderfully done!! I can't even pick a favorite....I love them all!!!

Courtney said...

What a beautiful card! I love that there is no image. Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Audrey said...

What beautiful cards. I love that butterfly. Thanks for joinng us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter our new monthly drawing going on right now.

papertrails leaver said...

such lovely cards! I love the butterfly card you made for Crafty Creations! Thanks for joining us!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

All of your cards are just gorgeous! I like you have a hard time doing something without stamps now!!! But your butterfly turned out beautiful and the card is perfect for our challenge at Crafty Creations - thanks so much for playing along!
Melissa

debby4000 said...

Adorable cards Marianne, especially love the butterfly.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs pops x

Lynsey said...

Wow Marianne what wonderful cards! They are all so different but all fantastic! I love how you used the butterfly.
Hugs Lynsey x

Vee said...

Fabulous cards, and lovely designs. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Julie said...

Each card is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous cards! They are all lovely but my favourite has to be the beautiful butterfly card.

Lisa x

Sue said...

Hi Marrianne
three gorgeous cards, luv the beach scene, fabulous papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful selection of cards Marianne. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

having a {me} day said...

Such pretty cards! I love the combo of papers on the c4e card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining in and good luck! keeleyxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marianne a beautiful selection of cards you are showing here especially the seaside one which is just perfect for our 'cool it' challenge at Digital Tuesday thank you for joining us this week
Hugs
Lorraine x

michele said...

Fabulous cards Marianne :) thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

Joey said...

Hiya Marianne

fabulous cards, great images and colours. thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.x

Anneke said...

Ooh these cards are so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday :)
Greetings Anneke