Thursday 5 August 2010

Driving my tractor

I'm so pleased that I was one of Pollycraft's favourites with my wedding card I entered into last week's challenge.

This card was made for my good friend Lynsey's husband's Birthday. As I know Will has received it I can now share it with you. The fun digi is from Sunshine Stamps and is perfect as Will works on a farm. Main papers are MME Wild Asparagus and Papermania Hampstead. I used Nestie label diecuts for the image and the sentiment, which is from Craftwork cards as is the card candy.I used MS simple scallop punch, which is perfect for male cards.

I am entering this into the challenge of hot wheels at Secret Crafter, clean and simple at Stamp, scrap and doodle and whateva at Cute Card Thursday

14 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is such a nice card! I love the MS scallop punch! I must invest in that one that is for sure!

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Fab card! Such a great image and lovely papers. I am sure Will loved it.

Lisa x

Linda said...

beautiful card
hugs Linda

Fiona said...

fab card and a fun image..that tractor looks so cheery...I'm sure Will loved it.

fi
x

Unknown said...

Fantastic image and great for a man card love the colours and the papers, great card.
Christine x

Babs said...

A fun image and love those papers great card
Babs x

Gina said...

What a lovely fun card :D XXX

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, it certainly was perfect for Will! He loved it.
Hugs Lynsey x

Jill said...

Sunshine stamps???? Are you sure, that looks quite a nice image. You have made a lovely card from it anyway! Jill x

pinky said...

Brilliant card marianne, do I need this image, I get so many requests for cards for farmers lol. Really I do need this, off to check it out.
Pinky

Deb said...

gorgeous card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Haystack Creations said...

love the card...Its good to see what others do for the dreaded male card.
Angie

Unknown said...

Cute card and an adorable image...very nicely colored. Thanks for playing with us at SSDS this week. Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Kim

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT