Sunday 8 November 2020

Snowy and new stash


I had Penny Black Snowy sitting on my desk ready to use and after seeing a card Debby made using him I decided that I would paper piece his hat and scarf like Debby. Unfortunately I don't have the matching die like Debby so I had to fussy cut mine which was a bit more challenging than usual as they are joined so I had to cut his face out of the middle. I coloured the rest of him with Copics and used a Nuvo glitter pen on his hat bobble for a change.

The papers are the new Almost Christmas from Craft Label (see yesterday's post). I love the colour range in this pack. The pearl stars and glitter poinsettia are also new embellishments from their Simply Creative range.  I added some diecut foliage using Sue Wilson and Crafter's Companion dies.

I have posts scheduled for the next three days as I am stepping up the Christmas production.


14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Marianne and my favourite snowman ..

Anne

meg said...

Love your paper pieced snowman and the beautiful rich background papers,a wonderful card

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. That snowman is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Marianne x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card, lovely details.
Faith x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Marianne, great papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dolcreations said...

Wonderful card Marianne! Love the paper pieced scarf and hat! I am going to work on my cards today too!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, I love Snowy and one day I'll buy him, but meantime loving him on your gorgeous card, wonderful layout and papers, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful papers and sweet snowman on this wonderful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Viv said...

He remains one of my all time fave stamps Marianne and this is a great card!

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Super cute snowman and lovely card!

aussie aNNie said...

Love this paper pieced scarf and gorgeous goodies. xx

Carol S. said...

A lovely card and one of my favourite snowmen. Very pretty Marianne. Hugs, Carol S.xx