Tuesday 10 November 2020

Christmas tree tags


As part of my new Craft Label stash I received these lovely glitter buttons and tartan bows. I knew immediately that I would make some tags with them. I used a tag punch from Hobbycraft, stuck the buttons and bows on using glue dots and used some of the Christmas twine from my new Craft Label stash.

Not much else to say about them really. I need to get some more tags made plus finish my Christmas cards. I must also make some cards using the new LOTV bears.

We have a new mattress coming this morning so we had to be up early as the time slot is 7-1. We have to strip the bed and get the old mattress into a bag they gave us so they can dispose of it.

12 comments:

meg said...

fab tags Marianne

Doreen said...

Gorgeous tags Marianne.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Very original Marianne..love them

Anne

cotnob said...

Sweet tags Marianne, lovely traditional colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

Love the little trees you have made with the pretty sparkly buttons. Snap! We have a new mattress coming being delivered on Monday and we have to get the old one down ready to be taken away. Haven’t given us a bag though so hope they take it as we paid extra in the delivery Charge. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarah said...

What a brilliant idea Marianne, they look fabulous x

Jackie T said...

Hi your tags are gorgeous. Enjoy your new mattress. I know I sleep much better now since we changed ours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Great idea on these cute tags.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a clever idea Marianne, the buttons are so pretty and you've made them into lovely trees, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute tags! Love the idea of the buttons!

Carol S. said...

A very clever idea and love the buttons. Pretty tags. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Tags are awesome love these. x