Sunday 1 November 2020

All I want for Christmas


All I want for Christmas is for Coronavirus to go away and life to get back to normal. I think that is going to be a while though so in the meantime we just have to stay safe.

I was sorting through my coloured diecut images from The Hobby House and found his sweet Sugar Nellie one. The papers are some old Kaisercraft ones called Dear Santa. They come with some diecut borders and shapes so I decided to make a card using just those. I did add some pearl dots sing a Viva pearl pen but hat was all.

Well it's November now and I still have several Christmas cards to make so best get on with some today.

 

15 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous topper and papers,

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the fab image.xxx

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card
martina

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Marianne lovely image used x

cotnob said...

A sweet topper and great papers Marianne.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Gosh that image is going back awhile, it's beautiful, and your card design is gorgeous, beautifully coloured too, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and such a sweet topper.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Im guessing we all would love that gift for Christmas, Such a scary time we are in!! I love this card, the papers are amazing and the image is beautifully coloured, Hazel xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. That image is so cute. Take care and stay safe. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute!! Love the image and the papers!!!

Tracy Welham said...

That's a good Christmas wish, Marianne. Beautiful card, I love this image, beautiful papers too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Marianne..love the background..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Nearly missed this gorgeous card. She is adorable and love the papers too. Hugs and stay safe, Carol S.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

I am sure that's our Christmas wish over the world.
Super gorgeous card and beautiful papers. Great image.xx

dolcreations said...

This Christmas card is beautiful Marianne. You were so smart to start really early with your Christmas cards...I am finding I am so far behind this year.