Tuesday 17 November 2020

Cookie Gnome


There are a lot of gnomes around again this year and Janet at Pink Gem has some really cute new digis and coloured toppers.  I have used one of the coloured kits which also come with decoupage elements so you can make a card just using the kit. I like to use the main image as a topper though and have used the new First Edition North Star papers again.  

I diecut some trees from the adhesive glitter card from Craft Label and added pearl stars, twine and a tartan bow from my Craft Label DT pack.  I normally attach the twine in straight lines but as I laid it on the card when creating my design I liked the way it fell into curves so glued it into place that way for a change. 

Up early this morning as Graham is going to paint the shower room walls today. We had our bathroom converted into a shower room last May and the walls could really do with a fresh coat of paint. Luckily the ceilings and gloss paint are fine so he only has to do the walls. I think I will be spending some time making some more cards today as well as keeping him supplied with plenty of cups of tea.

 

16 comments:

meg said...

he looks so contented with his cuppa and cookie, a fun image and card, have a great day

aussie aNNie said...

Very cute card, lovely image. x

BenteS said...

Gorgeous card, love all your embellishments and the cute gnome :))

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the papers and fab image.xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative card x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That gnome is so cute enjoying his cookie and milk. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A cute card Marianne, a fun gnome.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

He's a very cute Gnome Marianne.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

What sweet gnome, and a gorgeous card Marianne, love your papers and design, lovely frosty colours too.
Good luck with the painting, keep safe, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightfully happy card Marianne.
Faith x

Linda Simpson said...

Very cute, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

He is gorgeous Marianne and a fabulous card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Love it!! He is adorable and love the trees too. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is adorable, I was over at the store the other day but couldn't pick which was my fav as they are all ace, H xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Cute Gnome card I just love them and have made several for my grandkids to give out if they are allowed

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card!! This gnome is really a cute guy! Love the curve twine and the sparkling trees