Friday 21 August 2020

So elegant


Another commissioned card for a female in her early 20's. I love being given free rein to make a card and chose to use an old Docrafts art deco pack. I have a few suitable cards in sock and sent the person some photos but she chose this one which is the one I was going to give her. I added some small white feathers and flowers from Wild Orchid.

Today is my Mum's Birthday so I will be sharing her card tomorrow as she looks at my blog every morning. We will be going to see her this morning and taking her out to lunch. That will be another week of August gone. Looking forward to the children going back to school and lots of holidaymakers going home so we can go the coast again. Much too busy for us at the moment.

18 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful elegant card, with a wonderful image and papers

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful and classy lady, this looks a gorgeous art deco design. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Marianne

Anne

Claire said...

Love the 20s feel. Looks great
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such an elegant image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

Such an elegant card! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your MOM!!!

Margaret R said...

Very niceg

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marianne, I love anything Art Deco and these ladies. Beautifully designed and embellished.
It was a fabulous range and I bought quite a few bits of it, nearly all used, Kate x x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful and so elegant, love the papers and beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Marianne.
Happy Birthday to your Mum
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum. I hope she has had a lovely day. This card is beautiful, I love all things Art Deco. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Hazelxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Marianne this is a stunning card. I love it. How funny I made an Art Deco card today. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

She is so classy and elegant Marianne, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Wow Marianne this is 1 stylish and beautiful card. Love it. Hope you had a nice time with your mum too. Hugs xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Always love Art Deco and this card is really elegant and so beautiful!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is fabulous. I love this elegant and pretty birthday card. I like the feathers.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Marianne, this is so incredibly elegant hun! LOVE the beautiful art deco theme and image and the way you've put this card together is perfect! Truly beautiful hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!