Monday 31 August 2020

Hellebores


I actually used one of the old LOTV colouredart pads for this card but the image is available as a coloured simply print digi called Hellebores. The paper is First Edition Gardenia. It is the first time I have used the pretty circle die which I bought from someone on FB. It didn't have any packaging but I think it may be  Marianne die. The leaves were cute with a Joy die, flowers from Wild Orchid, butterfly from Poundland coloured with Victorian velvet DI and cheesecloth from Ebay.

I ordered my reading glasses last week so off to pick those up today plus get a few things in the city and take advantage of the last half price eat out to help out lunch. Enjoy your Bank Holiday.

 

14 comments:

meg said...

stunning floral card love the topper

brenda said...

I love Hellebores Marianne and this is a beautiful image. My glasses should be ready this week as well - six months on.

B x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Marianne.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful floral card Marianne gorgeous colours..like you were also taking advantage of the last ‘eat out’ day...

Anne

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous love the floral background and the flowers around the doily so beautiful x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, a lovely image and papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

Marianne...your card you made is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love it!
Have a wonderful day out!

Kath said...

A pretty card - this is one of my favourite LOTV floral images.
Kath x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful floral card, love the textures and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Claire said...

Wow just stunning
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Oh my how pretty is this. x

Sarah said...

What a pretty card, gorgeous image, papers and blooms x

Fikreta said...

Its so pretty!