Friday 7 August 2020

Sneak peek Christmas launch 1


My first sneak peek of the first Chrismas launch from LOTV. This gorgeous image is called simply Penguins with Snowman. I love both snowmen and penguins so this is the perfect image for me. I have used some new stamping card which LOTV will be selling. I can’t recommend it highly enough.  The DT were sent some sheets to try and I found it to be even better then the one I normally use. The Copics blend so smoothly with no bleeding at all.

I kept the design simple as I printed the image quite large. The sentiment is from a new set launching with the images. I diecut the image using a stitched square die from The Works. I added some fun flock and after colouring the snow with a light grey I used a clear sparkle pen. The snowflakes were diecut using a Memory Box stitched die.

Welcome to more followers. Thank you so much for following me and if you would like to comment on my posts that would be lovely.

13 comments:

meg said...

fabulous new design, beautifully showcased and coloured

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative lovely image looking forward to seeing more x

aussie aNNie said...

How cute, love the hat sitting on the branch, great colouring of this stamp.
Have a lovely weekend 💖

Chrissy said...

What an adorable image and coloured beautifully Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a cute LOTV image too.
Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

It's an adorable image and ticks all the boxes for those of us that love snowmen and penguins. Beautifully designed with lovely papers.
I thought LOTV were only selling digi stamps, how do you buy the stamping card?
Kate x

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Marianne, such a fun snowman image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very sweet!!

Linda Simpson said...

Just love this card so much, loving the snowman and penguins 2 of my favourite characters for Christmas cards.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is beautiful, Ohhh I may have to have a wee look for the paper and Im almost out of mine and its been a bit rubbish for bleeding , have a lovely weekend, Hazelx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS in every way.
Faith x

Carole Pollard said...

Just Dora le really looking forward to this release Christmas stamps are my favourite especially snowmen Love and hugs Carole xx

Fikreta said...

so sweet!