Thursday 20 August 2020

Goal!

I am having a little break from Christmas cards as I need to make some Birthday cards. I was asked to make a card for a football fan and thought of using the LOTV football trio stamps. I remembered I had a few sheets of this MME Chalk This paper pack left and this paper was perfect with the images. I coloured them with Copics and used one of the new LOTV sentiments. It only needed a could of punched and crimped stars and job done.

I know it has been a few days since my last post as I am not spending as much time in the craft room these days. With no craft fairs I don't need to make as many cards and we have been out a little more enjoying the half price meals with the eat out to help out scheme. Yesterday we met friends at a garden centre and had a good catchup over lunch and then bought a few things in their farm shop. We have also been doing a lot of jigsaws whilst listening to music. Back tomorrow with another card.

17 comments:

brenda said...

Striking colour and great card for the footie fans Marianne.

B x

meg said...

fabulous background for the trio of images, a great football card

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your football card Marianne and its different... like you I'm not spending as much time in the craft room apart from still trying to sort it out.. I don't think craft fair will go ahead this year...and like you enjoying eating out at the moment.

Anne

Sandra H said...

Great football card love the background paper x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, perfect for a football fan.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kath said...

A lovely card Marianne.
Kath x

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the football theme. It looks great
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant card for that football fanatic. Love it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card for a football fan they will love it. Sounds like you are having a good time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what agreat card, love the football images. My Folks went out using the Eat out scheme too. What a bargain lunch for them. Its a great idea to get folk back out, Hazelxx

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card for a footy fan, brilliant design and colours

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Great sporting masculine card Marianne.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Marianne, great design and colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marrianne
This is a fabulous card ...love LOTV
Hugs Sylvie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great card love the trio stamps. Great background papers too. I have a lot of pre scheduled DT post which I Make on cold days but once the sun's out I am off outdoors... Craft fairs will start again one day hopefully for you.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A perfect card for a football fan, well done!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fabulous and perfect boys card Marianne. Love this! Hugs, Wends xoxo