Sunday 9 August 2020

Another sneak peek


Wow it was so hot on Friday that I couldn't possibly get a card made. It was a higher temperature at night than we like during the day so I lost count of the number of times I woke up. Yesterday late morning was hot but the afternoon was much better with a nice breeze so I made this card.

There are some adorable penguins in the new LOTV launch. this is penguin 1. I coloured him with Copics on the new stamping card I was raving about on Friday's post. This will be available with the Christmas launch and you will be able to order via the Etsy store.

I used some old Hobbycraft enchanted Christmas papers, MFT wonky stitched circle,Doohickey slim fir and Marianne dune fence dies. The sentiment is part of the new launch too.  I added some sparkle to the snow with a clear sparkle pen and used fun flock on his hat.

We are meeting some friends for a cuppa this morning in a outside seating area at the local garden centre. Then home to relax and do whatever we choose as it is Sunday. Enjoy your day.
 

18 comments:

meg said...

Sweet penguin image teamed with a great sentiment and papers,love your card

aussie aNNie said...

Love you sneak peeks, this is so cute. xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely penguin Christmas card Marianne...yes I've found it unbearable at times just no air...there's a little breeze this morning so I've popped into the craft room before the sun comes out.

Anne

Wendy said...

Gorgeous, super cute! Enjoy your day.
Wendy x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very cute and colourful fun card Marianne

June x

cotnob said...

A sweet Christmas card Marianne, a cute penguin.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

It's a fabulous image Marianne and totally cute,great design and colours.
thanks for the email, I went back on and found the sheets. I'll wait till the Christmas launch and order. It's sweltering here, tooooo hot, I try not to complain, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, that penguin looks very cute!

Christine Dol said...

I'm loving all your sweet sneak peeks! You never disappoint! Love the new photo of you. It has been very hot here too. Enjoy what sounds like a lovely day that you have planned!

Linda Simpson said...

Just so cute, loving the layers and sweet image. I do love penguins. :)
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What agreat make, love the wee penguin. Golly its not been too bad here but dd see that down south it was to be really hot. Hope its better now for you, Hazelxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty and adorable little image x

Chrissy said...

Oh, he is gorgeous Marianne with his lovely fluffy trim..

luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

He is adorable, fabulous colouring
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Liz said...

A really cute penguin, lovely card. xx

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!

Tracy Welham said...

The last few days and nights have been unbearable. I love your card, great layout. Creative Blessings Tracy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Another adorable Christmas creation! I really must get my Christmas crafting mojo into gear! You're very inspiring hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo