Saturday 29 August 2020

Hedgie and holly


I love the Penny Black hedgies and this image always makes me smile. I diecut him with a MFT wonky stitched oval die and coloured him with Copics. The papers are First Edition Perfect Christmas. The pretty flowers are from Hobbycraft and I used a Woodware holly punch.  Although I have a lot of dies I do still love a lot of my punches. they are so handy and quick to use too.

I still have plenty of old Christmas papers to use and don't intend buying any this year, I will probably get some sent to me as part of the Trimcraft DT so it will be nice to have some new ones to use for a change.

 

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card, Marianne, with such a cute image!

Jennifer. x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,fab image and papers.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Marianne this is a gorgeous card. That hedgehog is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

love your colouring on that hedgie image, great papers and layout on this wonderful card

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely hedgie Christmas carad Marianne...

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card with such an adorable image, beautifully coloured too, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

cotnob said...

A sweet Christmas card Marianne, such a cute hedgehog.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable, love hedgies on cards and he is so happy.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the cute hedgehog.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Claire said...

A beutiful image
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card, love the image and the fab papers.
Faith x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is so sweet, I have just been colouring a Penny Black Hedgie in too, Hazelx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Liz said...

What a cute image! Lovely card, Marianne. xx