Thursday 26 March 2020

New adhesive glitter card


I received a parcel of adhesive glitter card yesterday from Trimcraft which came in very handy as I thought with plenty of time for crafting I should get some Christmas cards made.  I used a coloured Hobby House topper of a Sugar Nellie image just adding some sparkle to her wings with a clear sparkle pen. The papers are First Edition Perfect Christmas.

Now onto the adhesive glitter card, which really impresses me.  I am a big fan of glitter card but often find it can be a challenge to stick particularly when trying to stick onto glitter card for layering. A lot of glitter card works well with dies but not punches so I was keen to see if this was any different. The answer is yes it punched easily and the backing lifts so easily too. It is also non shed. I used a Woodware holly punch, Memory Box stitched holly leaves and berries and Marianne poinsettia dies.

It comes in packs of 12 A5 sheets at £3.99 a pack. I used red and green from the brights pack but there are four different packs. I also have a metallic pack so will be trying that one out soon.

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Who doesn’t like a bit of sparkle. Lovely card and sweet fairy image Marianne

Anne

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Marianne, the glitter card looks fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

Great make the glitter card looks so vibrant

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and design here, gorgeous colours...
Take care.x

Sandra H said...

So pretty love the glitter and adorable image x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. That image is so sweet. Yes there is lots of time to craft. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, what a gorgeous card, lovely topper and the glitter card looks fabulous. Not a bad price either, Kate x

Viv said...

Fab image Marianne - and a lovely card!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I do love this beautiful image and wonderful glitter card florals. Stay safe and well.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card, love the sparkle xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this looks great, I love a bit of glitter, Super make, Hazelxx

Chrissy said...

I love a good sparkle on my glitter card Marianne and this is lovely stuff, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx