Saturday 21 March 2020

LOTV sneak peek for Easter


LOTV are launching some new Easter images and a range of sentiments on Monday. I love banners so when I saw the banner sentiments I knew I wanted to make a card using one as the main feature. I coloured it with Copics. The papers are First Edition Wanderlust. I used a Martha Stewart and Hobbycraft flower die, Lawn Fawn stitched circle and MFT  pierced banner dies.   I love this type of layered card and should make them more often.

I hope you are all staying safe and well. The biggest issue is trying to minimise contact whilst being able to buy supplies. I can't believe how people are panic buying.  The only shortages are being caused by selfish idiots. Thankfully we have everything we need for now so don't need to shop for a while when it will mainly be fresh fruit, vegetables and milk.

12 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful rich colours Marianne. Stay safe and well.

B x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, beautiful papers - so bright and cheerful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Pretty floral card Marianne lovely colours....I agree there's no need to panic buy we are like you got what we need for now,it will just be fruit and veg later in the week..

Anne

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Carole Pollard said...

Love this card and those new banner sentiments . Like you I have enough for a while just be fresh stuff although fresh meat has been a problem to get in my area . Keep crafting and sharing sending love stay safe hugs x

Christine Dol said...

Such a pretty card Marianne....the pretty bright flowers are so nice to see during this crazy time. Take of yourself...and take some time to craft this weekend. I am hoping to finally get into my craft room too!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous wedding card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

This is lovely Marianne, fabulous layers. Only a month ago we were showing kindness, so sad that it's now been forgotten and replaced with sheer selfishness. I just do not understand the mentality of stock piling. We have just shopped as normal and intend to continue to do so. Keep well xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Marianne, those papers are so very busy and yet go so perfectly with each other..gorgeous design too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, the papers and layout is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is super, what a great card, looking forward to seeing the new items on Monday. Its awful how selfish folks can be with eh panic buying!! We are not too bad but I will need pasta soon. Think I will just make different things! Hazelx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous eye catching card Marianne, love the beautiful papers and the fabulous layout.
Wee got to the supermarket at 6 am, still quite a lot of empty shelves, foodstuffs not getting from distributors to shops, but we were lucky as got most of what I needed, it will keep us going for a while. I just wish everyone would think about others, keep safe, Kate x