Sunday 15 March 2020

Flower of friendship


Well I don't seem to have had a lot of time for cardmaking this week. I am getting on very well with my latest cross stitch picture though. I made a lovely card earlier in the week but I can't share that one with you yet. Yesterday I was putting inserts into cards and getting my stock ready for today's craft fair. Then we had to pop out and take a few bags of stuff to the charity shop as we were having a declutter and sorting out of cupboards in the spare room on Friday. Then we went to buy a carpet for my craftroom which is being decorated Wednesday week.

So I did manage to make another card ready for my class on Wednesday. This one uses the same sketch as before which I have altered slightly as I want to show them how you can adapt a sketch and make completely different looking cards. If you didn't see my male card from a few days ago look back and see what I mean.

I have gone for a very feminine look using an Inkylicious stamp and Crafter's Companion vintage lace papers. I used a Joy leaf die cut in half and Hunkydory Moonlight fabulous flowers dies.

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and lovely design, with fabulous added gorgeousness.xx

brenda said...

It's a really lovely quote Marianne and pretty feminine colours as well.

B x

meg said...

Such a contrast to the guy card so feminine and pretty

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Marianne and such a true sentiment

Anne

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, beautiful papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. It is just so pretty. You have had a busy week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

Love the paper you used and the sentiment! Very pretty card! New rug...whoohoooo!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Marianne, lovely colours and sentiment, beautifully designed too, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Best of luck with your clear out Marianne LOL. This is a beautiful card, love those flower dies and the colour combo.
Faith x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous sentiment, beautiful papers too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Marianne..love the die cut flowers, they are gorgeous and I love the colours..hop we see pics of your decorated craft room..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

What a lovely sentiment, and gorgeous papers too.
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

Its so beautiful card!

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous pretty card Marianne ....
Hugs a Sylvie xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, I love those colours together, Hazelxx

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Marianne. Love the flowers, design and colours. Hope your Craft Fair went well. Mine yesterday was brilliant, thank goodness. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

What a lovely feminine card marianne, fantastic colours xx