Tuesday 10 March 2020

I thought I had this stamp


I was convinced I had this as a rubber stamp but when I made my spreadsheet of all my LOTV images I found I didn't so I bought him in the sale along with a few other older images. I coloured him with Copics, using chalk for the sky and used some LOTV papers. Promises, in my favourite colour combo.  The flowers were made with Hunkydory Moonstone fabulous flower dies and I made the enamel dots using Nuvo drops.  The stitched clouds were made with a MFT die and I added a little colour with Copics.

15 comments:

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Marianne and a sweet image

Anne

meg said...

Adorable stamp and card

Sandra H said...

Such a lovely image beautiful is your card x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the sweet bear and lovely papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a cute stamp. Im like that with stamps except I keep finding them and didn't realise I had them, Hazel xx

brenda said...

Very sweet Marianne and perfectly shaped pearls using the Nuvo drops.

B x

Chrissy said...

So sweet and adorable Marianne..gorgeous flowers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love that bear he is so cute. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Totally sweet Marianne, gorgeous papers and design. Love your colour theme too, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A very cute card and the bear is adorable. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

Very cute Marianne, lovely colours xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Sweet card Marianne and lovely colouring

June

Fikreta said...

Its so adorable!