Friday 6 March 2020

Cat with flowers


As promised this is my latest cross stitch picture. A nice little 4" hoop. The pattern is a freebie from Durene Jones. She posts one of Facebook every Friday. I changed the colours as in he pattern the cat was blue and the circle was yellow. It also had a square border but as I wanted mine in a hoop I left that out. I also added a couple of extra butterflies outside the circle, to balance it.

My next project is a much larger fairy from The Little Stitchery which is part of Lili of the Valley and I also want to sew one of their new smaller bear designs so plenty to keep me busy.

We are both going into the city this morning for haircuts so may have time later for some crafting. I will be back tomorrow with a card.

11 comments:

meg said...

beautiful stitching and completed cross stitch

Shabneez said...

Beautiful project Marianne! Shabneez x

Christine Dol said...

Simply gorgeous Marianne. The colours you chose are just perfect. You do such a fantastic job on these cross stitches.
I love the look of the LOTV little bears they show on their website...so when you post one you did I'm going to want to order for sure!!!!

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful cross stitch work Marianne

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous cross stitch. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the cross stitch image and cute butterflies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful stitching and image, so very pretty.
Faith x

cotnob said...

This is pretty Marianne, so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is adorable What a great wee cross stitch, I might try and snaggle it too as It would be a lovely one to do in memory of Felix, Hazelxx

cuilliesocks said...

I just love your little cross stitched pictures, and this is another beauty, Kate x

Fikreta said...

this is so pretty!