Thursday 7 November 2019

The turn of the cat


Some of you may have seen the dog version of this which I posted last month. I made a cat one too and after being in Prima Rosa, the place where I sell some of my cards and gifts, for a couple of weeks the cat one sold so I have made another. These are a lovely gift in a 4" hoop.

I haven't made a card for a few days as I have been busy making tags and sewing. My head is so full of ideas of things to make that it is difficult to find the time to make them all. Thanks for your continued visits and apologies if I haven't been around to comment much.

13 comments:

brenda said...

Really different and pretty Marianne.

B x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Marian especially for cat lovers x

Kath said...

This is lovely Marianne.
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely idea Marianne and I'm sure they will sell really well

Anne

Christine Dol said...

I think you should make two of these...LOL....they will sell fast as these are adorable these little 4" hoops! I love all the ideas you are coming up with!!!! Keep them coming!!!!

Jackie T said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, this is so true for my home as I have two cats.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

So cute Marianne..glad you did a cat one.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Marianne, I know what your mean - so much to do and so little time to do it all!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Just love this Marianne, and so true in this house, Kate x

Sarah said...

Such a lovely piece Marianne and I am sure this one will be snapped up in no time!! xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a lovely, cute and fun work!

Fikreta said...

its so nice!