Tuesday 26 November 2019

In the forest


Yes still making Christmas cards even though I make them all year round I never seem to have enough to send. I still have a few left to make. I used a Hobby House topper for this one with some new enchanted Christmas paper I bought at Hobbycraft the other day. I wanted to create a forest scene so added some diecut trees and used a new toadstool die from Crafts Too which I bought at Peterborough show, I cut them from kraft then coloured the tops with Copics and added some white gel pen dots. The ivy is an old Memory Box one. I trimmed off a couple of bits to add to the other side from the main piece. I finished off with some pearl pen drops on the snow.

Christmas shopping is all finished. Need to start writing my cards today after line dancing and food shopping.  I like to leave wrapping presents until nearer Christmas. 

13 comments:

brenda said...

He's a rather saucy looking Fox on your pretty card. I was thinking about you yesterday when I needed to make a card with a snowman and realised in contrast to you don't own a single stamp with one. So it was snowflakes instead.

B x

Lia said...

You made a lovely card and I like it very much! The fox image is so cute!
Lia xx

Christine Dol said...

What an adorable card. I love how you created the forest scene!

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such a lovely topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous love the 🦊 and the Christmas 🎄 x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and smiling fox! Great warm design for him!

Sarah said...

I love this forest themed card Marianne, the trees and toadstools go so well xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, loving the topper and wonderful embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, loe the sweet image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful fox image, the whole card is wonderful Marianne, I love the the toadstools too, Kate x x

Pop's Cards said...

I love foxes and these are super cute i love your trees too, hugs Pops x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, love the topper and fab die cuts
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

this is so beautiful card!