Wednesday 27 November 2019

My brave knight


I am working on some special cards I can't share yet but I also needed some anniversary cards as I am completely out of stock and as I have two craft fairs this week I had a look through my coloured toppers. This is an old diecut from Lili of the Valley which is very cute I think. I used some old First Edition papers, Martha Stewart leaf punch, flowers and wooden hearts from Hobbycraft. I coloured the hearts with a Nuvo strawberry bonbon glitter pen.

One day soon when we have a dry day we must do the last of the tidying in the garden. There are still a few things flowering so we keep putting it off but it really needs doing and then that will be it until Springtime.  Unfortunately today isn’t the day as we woke up to rain. This afternoon I will be getting my stock ready for tomorrow's craft fair at the hospital.  I always do well there so hoping for good sales again.

12 comments:

meg said...

gorgeous romantic anniversary card the topper is a beauty

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, such a cute topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Stamps and Paper said...

You can't go wrong with a LOTV image Marianne...lovely card

Anne

Christine Dol said...

Marianne, this is such a pretty soft card....so sweet and the soft pinks are my favourite! Love the added touch of the pink flowers too!

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful image and card.
Hugs
Linda xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very sweet card and the image is very cute!
Rain also in Italy, and so very much!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marianne, such a sweet image and fabulous design. Has rained for 24hours here, so dark too, needed lights on all day, Kate x x

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Marianne, so sweet and I love your flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, a gorgeous card.xxx