Thursday 14 November 2019

Snowy is back again


I am so pleased I managed to buy this stamp as it is one I wanted for ages. It is of course Snowy from penny Black and I have used him a few times this year already. I coloured him with Copics and added fun flock to his hat. I used some papers I bought at the Peterborough show First Edition perfect Christmas. I love the snowman paper and gave it a vintage feel by using vintage photo distress ink and a distressing tool. I added a Sizzix diecut snowflake and an enamel dot, string and a charm and made some photo corners to finish it off. 

Looking forward to a Christmas show of That'll be the day tonight at the theatre. It feels a bit early for a Christmas show but I guess hat was the only date they could get and they started their Christmas tour this week.

15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Christine Dol said...

I can see why you had to have that snowman image as he is just so cute! I love the fun flock on his hat. The paper and the charm are a perfect touch.

brenda said...

What a super card using Snowy Marianne.

B x

Viv said...

You are so lucky having this stamp - I've made 3 cards this year using him - the images stamped and sent by a friend who locks the stamp away when I go to visit in case I steal it!!
a lovely card Marianne - he looks great against that scrummy background paper!

Valerija said...

Beautiful card. Love the cute image.
Valerija xx

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card and the snowman is so cute, wonderful papers too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

Love Snowy. Great card x

Mrs A. said...

Like you
I managed to purchase Snowy earlier this year. He will be making an appearance shortly . Love your card. Beautiful,colouring. Hugs Mrs A.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. That snowman is so cute. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pinky said...

He is way too cute not to bring out every year Marianne. Very sweet card. Hope you enjoy yourselves tonight.

cuilliesocks said...

He's absolutely gorgeous Marianne and the papers are so beautiful, it's a fabulous card, Kate x

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Marianne, a super snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

He’s a great snowy snowman ⛄️ now lovely papers used too x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A so lovely vintage card, the snowman is very cute and love the fun flock on his hat!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!